STUDY in canada & scholarship
Grow personally and professionally with our leading Study abroad solution with great Scholarship offer.
Why why in canada
The educational systems that are followed in Canada differ from each other depending upon the province or state where they are situated. Canada has two official languages, English and French due to the heavy influence of Britain and French culture-which are the main languages in the respective institutions.
The average cost of studying in Canada is around 10,000 Canadian dollars. The universities offer accommodation, security, and meals which are known to be a safer and a popular option among the international students. You can work in the premises of the university if you have a study permit otherwise you are allowed to work 20 hours per week if you are required to do a job outside the respective institution by gaining a work permit under the post-graduate work program.
We’re passionate about providing studying in Canada so we’ve partnered with top Canadian Schools.
SOME VITAL FACTS ABOUT STUDYING IN CANADA
Thinking of studying in Canada? Here is an overview of the Canadian educational system to help you get started.
Canada is among the most affordable of the leading study abroad destination for international students. Canada has lower tuition rates for international students when compared to Australia, the United Kingdom (UK), and the United States (US). Students can pursue their studies in a internationally recognized program at one of Canada’s top schools for much less than what it would cost to attend an equally reputable program at a private United States (US) university or college.
- Canada is famous for its laws allowing eligible international students to work in Canada while studying and after graduation, and for providing opportunities for qualified graduates to attain permanent residence and make Canada their home.
- Anywhere students chose to study in Canada and at whatever level they chose to study in Canada, international students can be guaranteed of getting a degree, diploma, or certificate that will be recognized all over the world. Canada is one of the leaders in the G8 in terms of its per capita investment in education, leading to high-quality and well-respected faculty, programs, and institutions.
- There are a number of scholarships, awards, and opportunities for financial assistance available for international students (specifically students of top academic standing). Most of these are available at the graduate level, but there are some secondary school and undergraduate entrance scholarships available, particularly through individual educational institutions. This financial aid is awarded based on criteria such as academic success, community involvement, athletic excellence, references from instructors and employers, or purely financial need.
- Education in Canada falls under the jurisdiction of the country’s ten (10) provinces and three (3) territories. So, every Canadian province and territory has its own quality assurance mechanisms to ensure high educational standards are met, and there are robust laws, policies, and procedures that govern the operation of all post-secondary institutions.
- Canada has an outstanding reputation for transfers between levels/types of education, making studying in Canada flexible and exciting. Hence, students don’t run into the bureaucratic barriers common in less flexible education systems.
Making a choice for my undergrad wasn't easy. I wanted to make sure that I was heading down the right road and making the best decision. Now I am studying Nursing at OMNI – SCHOOL FOR NURSING & HEALTHCARE and I know I made the right choice. I couldn't have done it without Limma.
The process to apply to study in Canada was very difficult and confusing for me, until I discovered Limma which helped me in every step to apply to the college I have dreamed of thanks to their professionalism, I would love to thank all of the group of Limma Travel & Tour.
Limma Travel & Tour gave me a life changing opportunity. I came to Canada to do my undergrad in civil Engineering and now I plan to continue with my Masters. I couldn't be happier to have found Limma.
Your Future Starts Now.
Enroll today for a scholarship in one of our top listed Education destinations.